Sunday, July 12, 2009

If I had seen this thing alive !?!?!?!

Oh my goodness! I go walking at night with my friends and we see tones of bugs when the weather warms up. I love when it cools off and the bugs go away. Seriously, I have never seen so many disgusting bugs in life as I have seen since moving to Arizona. I have never seen such a huge bug as this. It was dead in our driveway, luckily, because if I had come across this when it was alive....I don't know what I would have done. I even had a dream about it when I took nap today after church.
The under side
The top side
A shot with something just for perspective.

6 comments:

The Gearharts said...

Yuck! I do hate the nasty bugs. Casey was telling me about one at church yesterday that you guys found while cleaning up your side yard....good stuff.

Dana Broderick said...

ewww...i hear you. when i went to girls camp, we kept seeing huge bugs and I had a dream that i saw one, the size of a lobster, in our non-existent basement. YUCK! The picture of the bug by the phone was a good idea...that is a big one!!

amyk said...

OOOHHH!!!! I'm glad that thing was dead when you saw it, too! That's just NASTY!!!!

wittygal said...

Oh my gosh I just showed this picture to Jeremiah and he reminded me about the time this very bug visited us. We just got home from vacation and like always Spencer ran out to see the dog and the next thing we know we hear him screaming. We were unpacking so we ran into the back and he was screaming SPIDER. When we found the ugly bug our dog was playing with it and it was truly a horrible sight. I thought it was going to eat our dog. Yikes, now I have chills.

crazy said...

Hey you I am in tomarrow, I cannot wait to see what it is all about. I am sorry the bugs are gross, I promise I will protect you. Tammi

aliciamae100 said...

bgwha. I just barfed. you girls are brave!