Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ice cream rat returns!

When i was a kid mt dad would raid the freezer at night when all us kids were in bed. He would eat the ice cream and when it was discovered we would say that the Ice Cream Rat had stuck. Sometimes half the carton was missing! Well I think the ice cream Rat has been reincarnated. May I present evidence #1...cones.....
#2.....Ice cream ( my favorite by the way and not one I would willingly share)....
Behold the culprit!!!
One Saturday morning we were lazily lounging in bed when we heard one of the older kids exclaim "Aiden got Ice Cream for himself" Knowing that the only ice cream in the freezer was my beloved oh so yummy peanut butter cup and chocolate I jumped up and found the evidence of his sneaky mischief. Dang him, but it was cute and made me laugh so I had to get some pictures.