Saturday, October 1, 2011

vollyball and smores

one night we played volley ball and visited around the fire while we had smores and hot cocoa.

Eden, my brother Sam's daughter




My cousin Angela, caught in mid blink, sorry Ang, but its a cute pic of Aiden so I had to include it.



My mom and Brody



My cousin Matt. He tried to lour Tyler to come live with him for the measly price of an x box and the promise a wonderfully spoiled life in Texas. Tyler declined and chose to stay with us, awww he does love us :)







My sis Mandi and her 7th kid Laine



My studly brother Nate and his beautiful wife Laura with their new baby Tahlula (ill have to check the spelling on that one)






2 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

you got some good pictures, I'm going to have to steal a few!

Laura said...

adorable pictures of the kids! can't wait to meet up again in AZ next year!