Thursday, August 23, 2012

Every Blanket and Pillow

It drives me crazy when the kids get every blanket and pillow out and stack them all into a big pile.  This happens way to often for my sanity...like at the bottom of the stairs so they can jump into it like a big pile of leafs, when we go to drive in or sleep on the trampoline.  On these occasions the kids go running and grab every blanket and pillow they can get their hands on. I guess their thought is more makes it squishier or warmer but all I see is a bigger mess, more I have to wash or more I have to fold.  Well on this occasion they were filling the crib and when I walked into the room half of my brain was screaming NO! and the other half looked at Brody and thought awww...so cute.  So I snapped a couple pictures and proceeded to launch into my lecture on ONE blanket and ONE pillow per bed.  So back up in the closets and shelves they go to sit and wait till the next great event that calls for mass squishiness or warmth.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love that second photo... what a good lookin' kid!