Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My hat off to the balloon guy

Sorry for the bad picture. In a family full of avid scrapbookers you would think that someone would have remembered a camera! This picture was taken on a camera phone.
A couple weeks ago Chad and I went to Texas Road House for his dad's birthday dinner. They had a guy going around making balloons for people so I said "we should get one for your dad"....then we saw he made a cowboy hat for the table next to us and it was on from there. We told the balloon guy to make a crazy hat, to go all out. The picture above is what he came up with. As I was trying to figure out how much of a tip such a hat was worth I was counting how many balloons he used and I think I counted around 18 balloons. It was great and Terry even wore it the whole rest of night. What a great sport!

No comments: