Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good bye Mountainside


I no longer have to wear this shirt or name tag. That is right It was time say good bye Mountainside Fitness. Last Saturday was my last day at work. I was happy and sad at the same time. I'm so excited to have my old life back. All of the sudden I feel like I have control again and I'm not so stressed and overwhelmed. I tip my hat to the moms out there who work, I was not good at juggling life and work. Since Feb I have felt on edge and crazy, I'm glad to let that go. I'm sad to leave all the great friends I made at work. I worked with some really great people and I will miss them.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Welcome Back!

Farley Smiles said...

I'm sure it is such a relief, i'm glad your able to stay home again!

Todd and Kathy said...

I found you. You were wonderful to work with & I wish I could say goodbye to Mtnside too! Keep in touch.