Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 3rd

Today is Cameron's 3rd birthday So I wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to my baby in Heaven. Above is a picture of the statues I have as memories of him. I burn one of these candles every year on his birthday at 2:00pm that is when he was born. The kids are excited to get to write on a balloon and let it go into the sky, another tradition we have for his birthday. The kids were giving me a hard time today that they never got to see him, Sorry guys. The older boys especially never forget him and I am glad for that. We love you little guy!

4 comments:

Erika said...

I can't believe it's been that long! Happy Birthday Cameron.

crazy said...

nichole that is so special. I am all teary eyed. What a special remembrence. Love ya, Tammi

amyk said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby Cameron. I love how much you and your family think of, remember and honor Cameron! ;) I thought of him (and you) on his birthday, too! ((((HUGS)))) Love, Amy

wittygal said...

What a great way to remember him and share your love with him. I know he feels it and loves his family too.