Monday, October 5, 2009

It's time to say good bye

Chad got hi truck in Aug of 2001. It has served him well these last 8 years, but alas the years were passing. In the last couple of years the heating and the AC have given out. The transmission appears to have something going wrong. Chad commutes an hour to work each way and with no AC this summer it has been brutal! He finally convinced me it was time for a new car for him. So it is time good bye truck!

Hello Scion! Here is Chad's new car. When he first started pointing these out to me on the road I did not like them. Now that he has it and I have had a chance to ride in it and drive it I have decided they are cute....oh wait I'm not supposed to call it cute. I have decided they are cool. The kids love the new car and want to take anywhere we go. sometimes it seems like they are more excited about it than he was. Chad loves having AC again!

No comments: