Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Aiden's new habit

If you were to wander around my house this is what you will find on random areas of wall, door frames, chairs... any flat surface. It started when I was really sick with two ear infections and I was not in any position to clean it up or stop him, and yet I still have not cleaned it up!
Mostly his medium of choice is crayon, I have a strict washable crayons only policy, but some how non washable ones make it through the door.
I'm hoping these are done with washable!
The other day he got bored with walls and flat surfaces and decided to expand his skills and try out a much more difficult surface. This time with a marker pen. I was not home this time and my wonderful husband thought to get a picture before he tried to clean him up. It was a washable pen, but I did notice Aiden had a rosy blush to his face when I got home.

3 comments:

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

Oh! I could just kiss that cute little face, and then give him a cookie! .... he's an artist like his father. What'd ya expect?

aliciamae100 said...

"non-washable crayons find their way in"??! I'd thought I'd have the same policy, but I guess there's no stopping it... LOVE the last picture. :)

The Gearharts said...

Those Mr. Clean erasers are remarkable for that business. But I'm not so sure about how they work on the face. I'm glad he chose pink too perfecto!