Monday, October 19, 2009

What is up with this boy?!

One day I was watching my friends daughter. This particular little friend of Aiden's is, by her mothers description somewhat of a trouble maker. She gets into toothpaste tubes and squeezes the whole tube out, she colors on walls and gets into paint and such. As I was watching her she and Aiden went upstairs and after a time of quite I remembered she could get into trouble so I decided I should go looking for them. as I came to the top of stairs this is what I say in the wall and door in front of me.

What is this? Paint? no... as i proceeded into to Coutr's room I found not our little friend but Aiden with a ink pad for stamps smearing it all over!
He ran from me when I tried to get close
Sorry for assuming was you Tay (she was quietly playing with toys). Luckily it all washed up with out a problem...except a little on the carpet.

4 comments:

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

ahhh, but he's so cute! Give him a cookie.. .. give him a cookie!

Erika said...

Oh these kids...what will we do with them?

wittygal said...

Looks like all three of our kiddos have something in common.
Funny story, one of the many days Kendal got into markers I went to school to pick up the kids and one of the teachers asked, "oh no wont that come off of her?" I replied, "it probably would if I tried to get it off." Embarrasing! It is just a common occurrance now that usually waits until bath time.

aliciamae100 said...

he chose orange, how festive! :)