Friday, March 5, 2010

Valentines Day





















I debated and agonized over what to get the kids for valentines day this year. Money was a little tight and I was at a loss, till I went to good will with a friend, she wanted to look for something real quick and while she looked I noticed the videos. Since we got rid of cable the kids have been watching movies a lot more, so I figured what a perfect gift! I snagged a few and they were excited to get them on the morning of the 14th....until they went to watch the first one and it was not the movie that the cover said it was! oops! I didn't think to check the movies inside the cases. Luckily it was Cinderella 2 so Court was excited. I went back up to bed while they picked another movie. Chad said "its a good thing it wasn't something worse! Out of bed I jumped to check the other movies. One more was wrong and looked like something some one had recorded at home, so we tossed that one. Next time I get used videos I will remember to check the tape inside the cover.

We had our traditional breakfast of which Aiden only wanted to eat the strawberries. We had not bought enough for him to go hog wild on strawberries so he threw a bit of a fit hoping for more, and was excited when we added one to his plate just so we could see his reaction. I missed it on camera but his face lit up when he turned around to see a berry on his plate.
























No comments: