Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring brake continues

I have no pictures for this post, but just some catching up and here is what is going on. you know boring stuff.

So far it has been......OK. The kids do well in the morning and then lose it in the afternoon time. They constantly want to go to the park or play with friends. the boys are dog sitting and that gets us up and going in the morning. I didn't plan to far a head as far as play dates go so Tyler was really disappointed in my abilities to set any up at the last minute. Between ppl out of town, not home or already having a play date he had to go without for the first couple of days.
My sister and her kids came to visit and spent the night Wed so that helped brake up the week.

this morning Aiden said he wanted to go sit on the toilet, he dose this every so often so I asked T to put him on the toilet and then I immediately forgot as I continued to work on the computer. Until Aiden came up to me a few minutes ago and "no poopy" oh yea he was sitting on the toilet. so I go into the bathroom to check and has filled the toilet with the practically new roll of toilet paper! as I grab the garbage can and remind him he is not supposed to use so much he flushes! Luckily there were indeed no poopys in the toilet because as fast as I could I grabbed the pile of TP before it went down the drain and clogged the toilet. Gross i know, but i certainly did not want to deal with a clogged and overflowing toilet either.

So on that note spring brake continues and it is almost over. My car had the malfunction indicator light on for the last 2 weeks and it is now fixed. YEA! and now i have to gather all our tax info to get that over with.

I have four weeks left till Brody arrives and I know it is going to go by fast. I have the wedding cake to do next week and then Tyler's Baptism to plan for the 10th. it all be crazy and baby will be here before I know it.

3 comments:

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

...the glamour of motherhood

crazy said...

Yikes time is flying by huh.. That TP story is all too familiar. Man you are going to be busy. I am glad your car got fixed. Tammi

Erika said...

Get all the busy done so you can relaaaaax. Good luck! I will be over with a meal/treat/mop/broom/cleaning gloves/book/movie...or something. I mean it!!