Friday, April 2, 2010

Cravings

I don't think I have craved any ONE thing during this pregnancy. Sometimes one particular think will sound good and I'll have to have to have it, but these have been sporadic things. I will say though that it is not a good idea to go grocery shopping while hungry. On this particular trip a pastry suddenly sounded good. I perused the bakery section and just could figure out what was going to hit the spot, except that it was to be a pastry of some sort. I continued shopping and came upon the Entenmann's display....A cheese filled coffee cake. PERFECT! Oh yummyness! Now to finish shopping. As I continued shopping, the need for the cheese filled yummyness got worse and worse. Finally check out. I made it to the car and immediately ripped into the box. I of course had no knife or fork for cutting in to the pastry so I had to just rip a chunk off.
One chunk was not enough...by the time I got home I had eaten a third of the whole thing. It didn't last more that another day. Oh it was yummy and it hit the spot. Till the next craving.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Yum! Now I'm craving it....thanks a lot.

And I have to be very, VERY careful to not shop hungry!