Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting Ready

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm ready for the baby and my response is no, not at all. Well now I can say yes. A friend of Chad's from work offered us a crib set that they were no longer using. I have never had a crib set for any of my kids so we said sure. when I saw it sitting in the garage it inspired me to set up the crib. Aiden and I took on the task and let me tell you it was fun with Aidens help :). he loved it though and will proudly tell you that WE put it together. After doing each step at least twice, sometimes three times after figuring out that I had it right the first time, we were done!

Aiden is especially fond of the mobile and asks me to turn it on over and over again.
I was worried that in putting up the crib I would create a temptation for him to play in the crib, but he has been very good at not climbing in. He did once, but I took him out and sternly informed that it was for Brody and not him. ONLY for Brody, he has been fine since.

No comments: