Friday, April 2, 2010

RC Track

This is where my husband goes every Saturday, this is why I am a weekend widow. Luckily he takes Casey and Tyler with him and now Court is trying to get in on that action. This particular time he took Court and Aiden and I came out later to see how things were going. The boys work hard while they are at the track. They Marshal for Dad and help out some of the other drivers too. They run from one end of the track to the other flipping over cars and resetting them back on the track.


They have an upper deck for better viewing and driving, this is where we were most of our visit.
Chad gave each of the kids a chance to drive.



He even let me drive...that did not turn out so great. I broke the boys car, but it was only a $15.00 piece and he even had a back up part already, so it was OK....right :)

Sorry boys!

It was so fun to watch the boys be pit crew for Dad. They know how to fill the gas when dad comes in for a refill. Court even learned how to set the car back on the track so dad could continue.

As we were getting ready to go I noticed this sign. The track is called the nitro pit. but wait look at the sign bellow it... Yes the Danger one. This is where my kids come to play every weekend. When they are not helping daddy they are gallivanting off with the other kids, playing in the dirt, the desert and hopefully looking out for desert critters.
Check out my mad skills. Notice how great I am at keeping the car on the track where it should be :)

No comments: