Friday, April 2, 2010

Midnight Show

Some friends of mine were taking their girls to the midnight premier of Alice in Wonderland. I was not going to go since I didn't think I would last past midnight, but at the last minute I decided Casey would get a kick out of going so I decided to tough it out. Chad didn't want to see this movie any way so when else was I going to get the chance?

Casey, Allie, Savanna

The moms of the year. this is the first pic I have seen of myself recently... man I'm huge!
Casey loved that one mom snuck in some silly string and asked her to spray it in his hair. boys! We enjoyed the movie. It was not a crazy as I expected it to be. It was very visually stimulating and I enjoyed it a lot. Casey also enjoyed himself and was pretty good the next day. Any time he started to whine or fuss I would just look at him and he would take a deep breath and compose himself before continuing on with what he was about to say/complain about.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Still so bummed I missed that. Haven't seen the movie yet either.