Saturday, May 29, 2010

Brodys turn

I love this first picture the most. It makes me laugh every time I see it.
This one of me and Brody is Chad's favorite, I love it too, so sweet.
It was really hard to get these ones of him sleeping. He did not want to sleep no matter how many times I nursed him or how asleep was while nursing. He would wake up!


So we did the rest of the shoot with him awake, but it was still hard because he does NOT hold still. His arm are constantly swinging this way and that or his face is scrunching up. She got some really funny facial expressions. so different that he didn't even look like the same baby sometimes. I love her work and am so happy with the pictures she was able to capture.

4 comments:

wittygal said...

So stinkin cute!

Heidi said...

Can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl... just a little tip. If you want your little guy to sleep during a photo shoot, you could try making the room really warm, nurse him and watch what happens. Babies LOVE to be toasty and full. Heard this hint in a photo class I am taking. Maybe it will work?? Worth a shot, don't you think??
Adorable subject matter!! Congrats!

tammi said...

Gorgeous pictures... I love the 2nd one too. I cn't believe he is already over a month old. Tammi