Friday, June 11, 2010

Court turns 6

Some great friends of mine gave me a gift certificate to get a pedicure before the baby came. When I got home Court was very interested in my lovely toes so for Courtney's 6th birthday I took her to the salon for a pedicure. While we sat and waited for her turn she begged to get her nails done too. Well it was her birthday so I gave in. She insisted on wearing her birthday crown that she got from school.


I took her to a salon that had kid chairs, but it was still to big for her. She couldn't lean back all the back and so she missed the back massage. All the ladies thought she was 4 years old and when they found out it was her 6th birthday they commented on how small she was.



She got a pretty flower in her big toes and her thumb.

After her nails were done mommy had to go home and take care of baby Brody so Daddy got to take her out for a dinner date. She wanted to go to Chick fillet but Chad talked her into choosing something a little more exciting. He was able to convince her to go to Red Robin.
She had a great time having special time with each of us and having a bit if a grown up day. Happy birthday Court.

No comments: