Thursday, January 6, 2011

Casey's band concert

Casey is in band this year and he is playing the Trombone. He had his fist concert at Christmas and sadly I forgot my camera. I had a friend take some pictures for me. He was so great! He wasn't sure he wanted to do band, but I talk him onto just tying out before he decided against it. He has really taken to the trombone and he has a great band teacher, Mr Brenemen, who is very serious about what he does. He expects a lot out of the kids and Casey is stepping up to those expectations. Casey is always telling us about how he could get music scholarships. He has even expanded his plans for future jobs to include Playing in the band, possibly a parade at Disneyland along with plans to be an artist there. He figures he will be super rich since he will have two jobs !! :)

No comments: