Friday, March 18, 2011

Finally!

After Aiden showed me how he could put on his own diaper...seriously, he laid the diaper out, sat on it and did up the tabs. I immediately felt shame for putting it off for so long and then informed him it was time to start going potty on the toilet, he was already doing the other, so we were already half way there. He had recently started asking for a pillow pet, so I told him when he went a whole 7 days in a row with out having an accident we would get him one. It really didn't take long...i would say within 2 weeks he was accident free. So there is something to say for waiting to long...they learn faster :) he chose a bumble bee pillow.

1 comment:

The Gearharts said...

I am dreading that with Rainier. Everytime I even attempt to put him on the toilet he freaks out. Blah I'll take your lead and jsut wait for a long time.