Monday, April 4, 2011

Chad won!!

I have this tradition that I don't cut the kids hair till they are 1. Chad hates this tradition. Well with my other kids they had curls and I didn't want to cut off the curls! Or on my girl well, why cut it she was a girl. This time while we were sitting around one day Chad said "please, can't i just win one, he doesn't even have curls" it doesn't help that that very evening as we were feasting on 39 cent tacos at Del Taco (gotta love that deal) the guy at the next table told Brody " eat your food so you can grow up to be a big girl". Well I thought it through and decide to give him this one. A whole month early!
Brody and I headed to Kool Cuts for Kids, where I have gotten all except one of the other kids first hair cuts. We tried a different place with Aiden...it didn't work out so back to our original plan.
He was fine.....
till she actually went after him with the cutters.

She and he both endured and he ended up with his first hair cut. At first she was going easy since I guess some moms don't like to go to short on the first cut, but I figure if I'm paying for hair cut (i cut the other boys hair) then it better look like a cut, not a trim, and it better last a while so she went shorter.
She put some gel in and spiked the front too :) now he is all grown up and he is not even one yet!
The kids loved it and so do mom and dad :). Yes the boys also need cuts...I took care of that a few days later.

No comments: