Wednesday, May 25, 2011

eggs!!

Its egg dying time again!! I think I boiled a good over 4 dozen this year. Not because we love boiled eggs that much, but because we need plenty to dye. I mean really when you figure there are 6 of us dying eggs, yes Chad and I must get in on that action, we've got to have plenty for everyone.










Court had to get a shot with stickers on the forehead because she remembered that we got one like this a few years back...i think she was a baby.



Chad giving us a cheesy grin with his ugly egg. He was determined to make the ugliest egg possible.

I think it ended up looking pretty cool.



Brody had to get in on the action too, next year I'm going to have to have to make 5 dozen!!





Brody got a little too into in his....this one didn't make it to Easter morning



the aftermath...

Chad's final "ugly" egg. He discovered that eventually it just can't take on any more color and the spoon scratches of some layers so you get lines.



No comments: