Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ritta's grand opening

On one of our many trips to Rita's we saw an advertisement for the grand opening.  They were giving a year supply to the first 100 people thru the door.  At first I though I was reading the poster wrong but since we go like twice a week I kept seeing it and I finally asked and was told that indeed the first 100 people got 52 free ice certificates!  I showed up a couple hour before it opened and got #28.  I brought a book and sat back and waited.  I text a few friends to let them know in case they wanted to come and two of them did getting #86 and #98.  Yea free date nights for a while :)


Later that day we took the kids since they were giving away free ice all day.  They also has a face painter and a balloon guy.  We saw friends and the kids loved getting painted.




No comments: