Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year


For new years Chad and I went to an 80's party. After getting all dressed up and and ready I had to decide on the hair doo. It was a toss up between the side pony or the big hair, big bang look. As you can see the side pony won. I have practically no experience in Hair dooing since my hair has a mind of it's own and I don't have the patience or desire to attempt to tame such an atrocity. I really had no idea how to accomplish the big look and not end up looking like Homie the clown. Chad did not dress up, though he had a good time looking for ideas. We had so much fun. The party throwers had the brilliant idea of having a New York celebration so we said our "Happy New Years" at 10:00 and had the babysitter home by 10:45. It was great for us since Chad had been up since 1:45 and wouldn't have lasted much longer. Happy New Year to all.

5 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

looks like a blast!

amyk said...

You are one hot '80's babe! That was a super fun night! Glad you guys made it...especially considering the lack of sleep poor Chad had!

wittygal said...

You look so young!! Thirty Flirty and Thriving!! I LOVE IT!!

Laura said...

your side pony is far out!

Erika said...

You look great! I wish we could've been there and Rocky Point! Darn.