Monday, January 19, 2009

Rock Star

The kids got a play station 2 for Christmas. With it they got Guitar Hero. I know we are bit behind the times, but oh well. They LOVE to play. Casey has especially taken to it. He loves to trash talk Chad about how he is going to kick his butt at it. He is so proud that he has been able to practice and actually finish a couple of songs. Even when he fails to complete the
song he is happy with a high percentage score. He is the
best of the kids and is especially proud that he beat my score the one time I played him. While I may pull my hair out if I hear "Schools Out" one more time, I love to see them enjoying it so much and I love that they try to give us tips to improve, like counting the beat. Who knows maybe this will spark an interest in music one day. Aiden even likes to put the guitar on and rock out too. I'll have to get a picture of it some day.

No comments: