Monday, January 19, 2009

Operation Repo

There is this Show on tru TV called Operation Repo. It is about a family that goes and repossesses cars. It is crazy to watch the drama they endure. It is one of Chads favorite new finds....
Here is our car getting towed away to the repair shop. The kids got a kick out of watching the guy hook it up and getting it up on to the bed of his truck. They thought it was pretty cool. The night of the 16th the kids and I went to the store to get Chad some birthday presents. We were on the 303 which is a small highway by our house. It is not lit well, so I didn't see the debris in the road until my headlights hit it and by then it was too late for me to avoid hitting what ever it was. I think it was either a blown out tire or some big plastic thing. What ever it was broke our fuel line and while we got home safe we notice the scent of gas. The next morning when the smell was still very strong I called the car repair shop and told them what happened. The guy said I really shouldn't drive it and should get it towed in. We are glad it was nothing worse and should get our car back on Tues the 20th.

No comments: