Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines day

For Valentines day Chad was at work when the rest of us got up. The kids each got a book and some candy. Chad got some of his favorite candies and when I went down to my computer I got an envelope that inside had a letter letting me know that I had an appointment for 1 hour massage at 3:00 that day! My husband is GREAT! I told him not to get me anything, but he never listens. I made cookies with the kids M&Ms. Our tradition is to have waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Since Chad was not there for b-fast, we had it for dinner. The kids got to help make it.
Court helping to cut the strawberries. There was a lot of arguing over who's turn it was.
All the kids helping.

Aiden helped out by eating.

YUMMY!!!!
We got Madagascar 2 from red box and had a movie night. Happy Valentines Day!




2 comments:

Erika said...

Looks yummy and fun, have you used your massage yet?? Very cool!

Ashley said...

how fun! I love it! Massage??? You lucky duck! How was it?