Sunday, February 15, 2009

Working Mom


Last week I started working. Yes that is right after almost ten years I have returned to the working world. I got a job at Mountainside Fitness working in the child care center. 16 to 20 hours a week. I work one evening so Chad is home with the kids and then the other days I work during the day while the boys are in school. Aiden and Court get to come to work with me and after a month I get a free membership to the gym. I don't make a lot, but it will help out a bit. Aiden and Court have fun playing with all the toys, games and kids. Tyler and Casey are anxiously waiting for the day they get to come to work with me. I'm not sure if they are more excited for the rock wall, the video games or the basketball.

6 comments:

The Gearharts said...

Hey good luck working I hear their kids play area is killer I am sure your kids will LOVE it. The diamonds look great...good job.

crazy said...

How about Working/ SUPER MOM. You are an amazing woman. Take care, tammi

wittygal said...

I was thinking about you and wondering how your first week went. Thanks for the post, I am glad it is going well.

Laura said...

good luck! if you weren't exhausted before, you sure will be now!

Erika said...

Sheesh, you do a lot! Good luck, and I agree with Tammi, you are a Super Mom!

Ashley said...

Supermom is an understatement! You are incredible! I hope it is going well! Miss you girly!!!