Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Fathers day

I hope Chad a great fathers day. He got to sleep in and woke up to a breakfast of eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. No OJ, sorry baby :). We wet to church and came home for a quick lunch of BLTs before we haded over to his dad's house to give him his Fathers day gift. We couldn't stay for dinner since Chad had to get home for bed so we came home had tacos for dinner and put daddy to bed. It was busy and he said the only thing lacking was a nap, but there just wasn't time for that. I interviewed each of the kids with questions about daddy, here are the results. They will be given in the order of Casey, Tyler, Court.

1. What is something dad always says to you? C-That I'm a wuss, T-He loves me, Co-he likes me

2. What makes dad happy? C-When I make things out of Legos, T-When I play with him, Co-Loving him

3.What makes dad sad? C-disobeying, T-When I don't listen, Co- When he gets hurt.

4. How does your dad make you laugh? C- When he tells funny jokes, T-By tickling me, Co-Tickling me

5. What was your dad like as a child? C-He was big, his hair was short and he smiled a lot, T- He was younger, Co- I don't really know

6. How old is your dad? C- 32, T-32, Co- 12

7. How tall is your dad? C-Tall, T- Almost tall as the ceiling, C0- Big

8. What is dads favorite thing to do? C-Watch sports, T- Play sports, Co- Play with us

9. What does dad do when your not around? C-Watch TV, T-Work, Co-Work

10.If your dad was famous, what would he be famous for? C- Sports, T-Sports, Co-Family

11.What is your dad really good at? C-Working, T-Sports, Co-Teaching kids.

12.What is you dad not very good at? C-getting along with people, T-Pulling floor, Co-Tennis.

13.What does your dad do for a job? C- he works at Costco, he builds houses and designs houses, T-Works at Costco, Co-Helps people.

14.What is dads favorite food? Meatballs, T-Meatballs, Co-Those round ball things we had.

15. What makes you proud of your dad? He helps out with things, T-When he plays with me, Co-When he hugs me.

16.If your dad was a cartoon character, who would he be? C- Tom or Jerry, T- Scooby doo, Co-a football player.

17. What do you and your dad do together? C-Play basketball, T-Play football, Co-Play and have fun

18.How are you and dad the same? C-We like legos, T-We have the same hair. Co-because we grow.

19.How are you and dad different? C-He likes to build houses, I like to draw, T- he watches sports on TV and I only watch sometimes, Co-He is big and I am little.

20. How do you know your dad loves you? C-He takes me places, T- Because I'm his kid, Co- Because he likes me.

21. What does your dad like most about your mom? C- He takes her on dates, T-I have no idea, Co-that she is pretty.

22. where is your dads favorite place to go? C- to the sports store, T-the drive-in, Co-Chuck E Cheese

4 comments:

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

Those are the sweetest answers! Although I like Courts slip-in about Chuck E. Cheese ~ Smmoooth. Casey's wuss comment, that had me rolling.. poor kid.

Erika said...

What a great post! I loved the answers. Great memories.

Candi said...

So cute, great idea with the questions! They will all think it's hilarious later. Glad it was a good Fathers Day!

crazy said...

I swear I commented before, but it is gone. I love this idea and the answers. Have a great one. Tammi