Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Summer!

OK here is our first official outing of the summer! Some girls in my ward decided to get together at a sprinkler park close by. I usually work on Thurs. mornings, but I happened to be off this particular Thurs. After almost talking myself out of going I decided I should go simply because I could, because the kids would love it and because I feel like I have fallen off the face of the social earth. Seriously I don't know how working moms do it.
I had to snap some pictures to prove to my kids that we did more this summer than go to my work.
We gave a ride to a couple of friends. Aiden was so excited to see his friend he held her hand the whole way over. So precious!
Pictures were hard to get. The kids kept moving every time I would try.

Aiden was not to excited about the water flying everywhere so he kind of stayed on the side lines. Casey eventually got him to get in a little more, thanks big brother for remembering him.

5 comments:

Laura said...

looks fun. did you cut aiden's hair? he looks so old all of the sudden!

wittygal said...

I love the holding hands picture. Too cute! Kendal wasn't to crazy about the water either. Happy Summer!

Erika said...

I love the one of Aiden holding Taylor's hand too...so cute. I'm sad I missed the water adventure! There will be many more, I am sure though!

crazy said...

I need to make a poster of that sweet picture. The rest are fun too..

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

Adien the romantic.... so very sweet