Friday, February 5, 2010

Lego guy




It all started with the 100th day of school. Tyler Had an assignment to do something with 100 of something. He decided he wanted to make something with 100 Legos. With Chad's help he made a head. He then decided to continue on and make the rest of the guy. He was so excited and had to take it in to school again to show his class the finished product. I remember when I was a kid my brother Nate made me a doll out of Legos. It was very much like what Tyler has done, if he grows up like my brother I would be very happy. Great minds think alike.

5 comments:

wittygal said...

That looks like it may have taken him hours. Looking for the right color and building such an awesome lego guy. I love legos, the HOURS and HOURS of fun that keeps my boys busy and busy and busy.

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

Like father/uncle like son/nephew..

Erika said...

That Lego guy is awesome. I saw it in person at school and it was even awesomer up close!

crazy said...

Love the lego guy. Aiden does look pretty tough, Chad really is no match for him. You are the best blogger. I have so much I need to chatch up on.. Tammi

The Gearharts said...

That really is SUPER impressive. What a great idea.