Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Casey birthday

Casey turned 10 this year!!!! WHAT!!!! 10 !!! double digits..I can't be that old. Kids totally age you! Any way back to him. We had some fun on his birthday.
Apparently it is cow appreciation day at chick fillet and if you dress up like a cow you get free food. Did someone say free food? I'm a sucker for free food (i know, lame) I told the kids and they got right down to business making cow costumes for everyone.
I think my favorite is the utters :)

All that for a 0.00 balance receipt! They had so much fun making the costumes. The restaurant was doing games and stuff so it was great! Casey wanted to go to the drive in and see "Despicable Me" since its release day happened to fall on his birthday. We had such success with lunch that we hit another chick fillet on our way out to the drive-in. We were even joined by my brother Deveren's family who was in town for work. The drive in was hot, but we still had fun and even stayed for the second feature, Shrek 4.

Next year don't forget to hit Chick fillet for cow appreciation day on July 8th!!!

1 comment:

The Gearharts said...

I'm impressed, especially with those utters, those are nice. There really is nothing better than a free meal that you didn't have to cook.