Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy 4th

Sept. 9th. Cameron's birthday fell on a Thursday this year. I had enrichment meeting hat night and luckily I got released from my calling in Relief Society the week before so I was able to remember him and not be running around crazy trying to get ready for an enrichment meeting.
My mom was so sweet and thoughtful and sent a card for him and a cake. I don't know why I never thought to make him a birthday cake, but the kids loved it and I think we will make him a cake every year now.

We did our annual tradition of writing on and releasing balloons.




Aiden didn't like that his balloon was floating away and kept saying he wanted to go get it.

Happy 4th Cameron!!

5 comments:

Erika said...

Every time you do this, I cannot believe it has been so long! Happy 4th buddy~

sally said...

what a special family to get to raise a perfect spirit in the next life...hope we can do it together...our little mia just had her 4th "birth"day sept. 10th. we miss her! love-your cousin sally

tammi said...

I love this tradition you have.

Arianne Pearce said...

What a great tradition. I am so glad that you guys are able to pull together as a family to remember him. That's really special.

wittygal said...

It was good catching up on your blog. Looks like you guys are growing, having fun and keep up on great family traditions.