Friday, September 10, 2010

Hyashi

I have always wanted to go to one of those places where they cook the food right in front of you. Ive even watched a competition on Food Network were the competitors had to cook veggies, do trick with an egg and build a volcano out of an onion. Well we got one of those restaurants here in Surprise! I was so excited to go. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, but when we left I called my parent who were going to be coming into town the next week and told them we had to go back! So when they came we took them. It is called Hyashi and it is so fun! The cooks are funny and quite entertaining and the food is good. I love the fried rice! I got a couple of pictures, but mostly I forgot to take them i was having to much fun. maybe next time I will remember to get some better pictures, like the onion volcano or something. By the way if any one here want to go Chad and I split a meal and there is a splitting fee, but we were stuffed when we got our own and just fine when we split, we recommend the Fillet Mignon.


2 comments:

Candi said...

We love "Ah So", but its far away..so exciting that there is one close now!

Erika said...

Ditto to Candi. We need to try it out too, especially since it's so close!