Thursday, December 30, 2010

blog book

The reason I blog is to keep my family who live out of state updated on what we are up to. The second reason is so that I can get my blog book published at the end of the year. I have not scrap booked in probably two years, but I am OK with that since my book satisfies that need. I still plan on scrap booking for each kid but until I have the time to do that again i am satisfied. I love working on the book at the end of the year. I get to recap the year and cant believe the time that has gone by.

2 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

LOVE your books - I gotta do that!

Farley Smiles said...

do you use blurb...or if not what website do you use? I've done two blurb and blog2print and there are pros and cons to each but I'm just curious about which one you use.