Thursday, December 30, 2010

Santa

While I was home I was able get a picture of Brody with my dad after he got home from one of his long days working at the local mall as Santa. He loves his job and comes home with great stories about the kids that came to see him that day.



We also went to the mall to get a sibling picture with "Dad" Santa. My mom said she emailed me the picture, but I didn't get it so I stole this one from Face book.


Someone got this picture of us all L to R Me, Elias, Mckay, Deianeira, Sam, Nate, Deveren, Mandi
Yes much to their joy the youngest two will be passing me up very soon. Like its such an accomplishment !! :)

1 comment:

The Gearharts said...

So I just spent the past while catching up on your blog. It makes me so homesick to see all the pictures and read all the stories I wasn't there to hear about. I'm jealous of your short sleeves and sun and I'm bummed that it will probably be part of my reality again. I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa but it is so neat that you were able to go to the funeral and remember and learn all of those things about him. Our heritage is such an inspiring thing. I cannot believe you and tammi did all of that for the candles, well I can but CRAZY. It just reminds pf what a hard working, committed person you are and I will always value our friendship and everything you taught me. :) sappy I know. But I love your family and miss you guys and hope to come see you all this summer.