Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family Pictures nov. 2010

All I can say is.....I LOVE them! I cant decide which ones to print for our wall. I may just have to a huge collage of all of them! :)
We met my friend and Photographer (of Yellow Pear Photography) in a parking lot in Glendale and she made some magic happen. I love how she always makes me look prettier than I really am. The kids were great! The older ones harder since they are old enough to over think their pose where as the little kids just stand and smile without much thought. She got some great shots and it was funny because Tyler kept doing a funny thing with his shoulders and then when she got to Chad and me, Chad was doing the same thing...like father, like son.































3 comments:

Michelle said...

They are ALL amazing beyond belief. However, the one with you and your boys ~ was just too beautiful.

Heidi said...

Hard to pick a favorite! I miss seeing your kids. They are growing up way too fast.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.