Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A garden...finally

We finally got around to planting our garden. It is a bit later than it was supposed to be planted, oh well hopefully something will come up.
We still had fun planting. Casey enjoyed planting neat little rows of carrots and Court enjoyed making random little holes for seeds. Tyler stuck around the longest as Chad and I figured out the drainage and leveling once we had the water on. It wasn't done as meticulously as it could have been, but like I said it was fun and if anything grows..yea.

6 comments:

Traciannee said...

Hey,
I love seeing what my darling cousins are up to. I wish we had a garden. Great job on the garden and hope you have tons of yummy food come fall!

love ya all, Traci

crazy said...

I hope your garden grows. Love the pictures of aiden and courtney's ponytails, so sweet.

Erika said...

Can't wait to see what you get~

aliciamae100 said...

oh, good luck! I think I have to copy you now!

Farley Smiles said...

you guys are so great, we've never had a garden, even though we've talked about it a few times

Candi said...

my kids love planting the garden...we always do it at the wrong time of year too. Haven't quite figured it out yet! I still LOVE Courtneys hair. Thanks for being the school bus, you have no idea how much it helps my life right now! you're the best!