Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mother son sweetheart dance

On Feb 12th I helped Co-organize the mother son sweetheart dance at the boys school. I was supposed to be in charge of the dance, but when I had conflicts with a couple of the PTO board members it became apparent to me that I couldn't plan this dance for them. One of the members is an amazing woman and we decide that we could work together to get this dance planned. I was so happy with end result, the dance was a huge success and while the PTO ladies didn't say one word of thanks or good job, I know that everyone else was so pleased with it. The boys had fun even though after it was all over Casey was disappointed that I didn't get to dance with him enough. Sorry Casey :(. If I help out next year it will be with other things and not the mother son event, so that I can spend that time with my boys. Tyler helped out in the picture room. Last year he didn't like the dance very much either. I'm not sure if it is the dark room, the noise or the crowd. Casey loves the dancing, he gets down hard! To bad I didn't get video of his crazy moves! They are a sight to be seen.

3 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

that sounds like a lot of fun, we need something like that around here...next time we are together we should get Casey and Jordan to dance for us all!

Dana Broderick said...

Wish I could have seen those dance moves! :) I'm sure they were groovy! I love watching little kids dance. They are so funny!

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

Political drams, ugh! I'm sure you handled it better than I, that is, unless you are now looking for grapefruit? ... just let me know.

The picture is great! The boys are sweet(as to be expected). Kudos on the success ;)