Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nightmare?

Sometimes Tyler wakes up crying and babbling about various stuff. He is usually upset about something and no matter what we say or do we can not calm him down. Sometimes I just go along with what he is saying and that will calm him down enough for him to go back to sleep. On this night he was inconsolable and so I went a got the camera!

I took a little video and is dark and there is not much going on, but he was shocked to see himself doing this and of course had no idea he did it and doesn't really believe me that he does it often. I took Joleen's lead on this one and paid him $1.00 to let me publish this post.

I got more stuff, but it was completely black since by then we were in his room and I was trying to get him to lay down. This went on for about 5 min. He woke up Aiden and Chad and I had to leave him to get Aiden back to sleep. While I was taking care of Aiden Tyler calmed down and went back to sleep.

2 comments:

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

It's nice to see Gollum alive and doing well....

Candi said...

dollar well spent..poor kid!