Friday, January 27, 2012

Halloween

I'm always terrible when it comes to costumes.  As of 2 weeks before Halloween we had no costumes planned, but we pulled some together....Casey was the obvious soccer player since he was indeed a soccer player this year (post to come)
Tyler is interested in superman and batman this year, but to old and I certainly don't have one his size to actually be superman, so I got to thinking with his new glasses (i think forgot to post that he got glasses this year)  he could be Clark Kent.  Chad picked up a superman shirt for him at Walmart for $7.00
Court was easy since princesses are always at the top of her list.  This year we borrowed a Belle costume from my friend Melissa and she was set..so to date she has been, Princess Aurora, Cinderella, snow white and now belle,
Aiden found this Spiderman costume in the costume box a while back so he new what he wanted to be early on.
By proudly wore this Lightning McQueen costume Tammi had picked up for Aiden a while back.
 Chad had to go to bed so I took the kids trick or treating.  We had daddy drop us off a few blocks away from the house since I have learned from previous years that we go go go till the kids get tired and then they are to tired to get home again.  We made it a street from our house before Aiden gave up.  I let the older kids do the street behind us while the 2 younger kids and I took the shortcut thru the park.  When we got home Aide was more than happy to sit at the end of the drive way and hand out candy to those passing by.

No comments: