Monday, November 17, 2008

Science Center




For Christmas last year we got a year pass to the Science Center. Saturday was member appreciation day so I decided to take the kids since we haven't been in a while and our membership is up at the end of the month. Most of the exhibits have been remodeled and updated since our last visit so it was so much fun to see and trying out the new stuff. Each of the us enjoyed laying on the bed of nails (I've always wanted to do that) it feels pretty cool. Casey learned how to balance multiple nails on top of one nail. Outside they were building soda bottle rockets. Every ones rock flew rather well, but Tyler's went the highest. So high in fact that we lost it on top of the roof. We were their for about 4 hours! I think the kids
could have stayed longer, but I was beat.




Betwee trying to help the older kids figure out the exhibits they didn't understand and following Aiden around while also trying to keep an eye on Court I had my hands full. It would have been so much fun to have Chad with us, but he was working. The next morning Casey informed me that he had expected it to be more fun, that he hope I was had been more fun. Chad asked him to explain what he meant and he told Chad that he wished mom was more fun and wished that I would have played with him more. Chad then informed him that mom had a lot of responsibility to watch all the kids and that she couldn't just play with him. Oh if only we could only live up to the standards of our kids.

1 comment:

crazy said...

NOt until they have there own kids will they appreciate the sacrifices. I am tired just reading about it. YOu must have been exhausted. GREAT pictures. Take care, Tammi