Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dying Easter Eggs

It was about 7:30 on Saturday night, but we fit it in. Easter really snuck up on me but I went out and got some egg dye, boiled some eggs and much to my husbands exasperation I insisted on dying eggs.

We started with some eggs. I learned last year to do a lot because even if it takes forever to eat them, there is never to many when it comes to dying them.

We had plenty of color choices. Another thing that there can never be to many of.
and here is what we got. The kids had so much fun getting to this point.

I do have to say Aiden really stole the show this year. as soon as we said they could start Aiden plopped an egg in a cup. He immediately grabbed another egg and plopped it in another cup. He kept going back for more till every cup within reach of him had 2 to 3 eggs in each one. The other kids had to quickly grab their share if they were going to get any done. I got a little video to share. I'm loving this video thing :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicki, I love the video thing too!! It is fun to watch your little family grow and now to hear all of your voices adds to the pleasure!! I love your blog :)
love, dawna