Sunday, April 12, 2009

I went

On Friday March 2oth I went to the midnight release of Twilight the movie on DVD. I've been to all the other midnight parties, so why not. I was very excited to get my movie. I really enjoyed the movie and for those of your who didn't care for it the first time, give it another chance, it gets better each time I see it. I look forward to the next movie and all the improvements they are making.
I forgot to take my camera that night, but I hope to get some pictures from a friend who had hers. I love midnight release parties because it is so fun to get out with my friends and be a little silly. Thanks Jolene for playing ball with me, sorry I held you back as you tried to get us kicked out :) or at least sent to the end of line!

2 comments:

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

lol.... Edward and Nicki sittin' in a tree K - I - SS- I -N- G!

Erika said...

Ha! Glad you were there to help me hold Jolene back, that rebel!