Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daddy's eating habits

As I looked over Chad's desk the other day I realize that it told a very real story of his eating habits. Here is a picture of his desk. Messy, yes but what do we find on a closer inspection.....
An empty bag of Flipps, Chocolate covered pretzels.....
An empty bottle of Pepsi and an empty super big gulp cup....
An empty bag of Twizzlers, but wait those are not just regular Twizzlers those are jumbo 18 inch Twizzlers....
A cup used to dispose of the shells of sun flower seeds, an empty Mike and Ike box, an empty bag of caramel flavored Quaker rice cakes and yet another empty bag of Twizzlers.
Now I realize that half of this I did buy so the blame is partly mine. The kids an I try to tell him he should not eat so much junk food, but he is a grown man and makes that choice for himself. I try to get treats to stock that he may have some every once in a while. Unfortunately he does not see it the same as I and eats it up as soon as buy said treats. Well anyway... I thought it was funny when I saw his desk and had to take this moment to document it for the children :)

2 comments:

Erika said...

Landon's desk looks eerily similar!! Seed cups, empty bottles of pop, candy wrappers...

Ashlee Hatch said...

Hahahaha! Why does this not surprise me. Eating junk food all the time runs in the family. :)