Sunday, August 23, 2009

The things we learn in Primary

On Sundays at dinner we have each tell about what we learned that day. Casey starts telling us a story about what he learned...
Casey:So Jesus told Nephi and Aron not to eat this fruit.
Mom: you mean Adam and Eve?
Casey: yea, and they were not supposed to eat this fruit or they would have to leave the island
Dad: you mean the garden?
Casey: Yea
Dad: it wasn't Jesus it was Heavenly Father
Casey:Yea
Have Chad and I slacked a bit in the teaching of the story of Adam and Eve to our children??? Hmmm...

4 comments:

crazy said...

Man Nichole, I love catching up on your blog. Great back to school post. Your house looks amazing. I am glad for chad and costco, hoping it pays off for you soon too. Wink. Tammi

aliciamae100 said...

yeah, somehow after the "I know Jesus loves me" lesson all the kids in my class wanted to draw pictures of dogs. i really did teach the lesson though! :)

The Gearharts said...

Ha...the funny thing is, we only touched on that briefly...it was mostly about the second coming!

Erika said...

Oh my word, that is hilarious! The things that go through their minds....I think he added island and all that for dramatic effect. You know, spice up the story a bit.