Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It a good thing he is only two and doesn't realize I forgot his birthday

It's not like I don't when his birthday is.....I just didn't realize the 20th had actually arrived! I called chad and he reminded me that it was Aiden's birthday. What!!! is it the 20th? We were on our way out to go the the pool where we met friends of his. I desperately started thinking about what we could do for his birthday. He loved pizza, so we got pizza for dinner. He got his very own small pizza.

He loved it. And his brothers and sister were so excited for him. I went to Fry's and got him this cute giant cupcake decorated like a base ball. I then proceeded to drop it on it's side when I got home. Could this get any worse?!?!

Again, luckily hi is only turning two and doesn't realise how terribly things are going. He did get to go to Disneyland too (see previous month). He still had a great day and the kids loved singing to him and wishing Happy Birthday all of the second half of the day.
Here a coupl of videos. One is his blowing out his candles. The next one, he got a birthday card from his greatgrandparents. In the card was 3 dollars and when he opened it he said "my dollar" it was cute, and I didn;t know he knewthe word dollar. so we had to get it on video. I only wish I had gotten it the first time when he opened his card. In the last one the kids were asking him how old he was and he kept saying 5!





2 comments:

Erika said...

That's a great story...from forgetting, to the dropped baseball cake. I love it. Think of how fun it will be to tell him all about it when he gets older!

wittygal said...

Poor fourth children. But hey think of all the one on one he is going to get on Monday. I know Kendal can't wait for school to start (o.k. it's me who can't wait).