Sunday, August 23, 2009

It is official

What started out as job to help make ends meet for a couple of months has become permanent. We are officially members of the Costco family and it looks like we will be staying.
After working at Costco for 1 year and 1 month Chad was given a promotion to be the supervisor over the meat department. Costco is such a great company to work for. I want to say Congratulations to my baby! I have been so proud of you and all the work you have done to support us this last year and a half specifically, but really for the 10 years of our marriage. Thank you for the crazy hours you work and the long hours you put in still working 2 jobs. I can't adequately express my love and appreciation for all you do for me and the kids, but I want to let you know that I do appreciate it. I know you were not excited about starting at Costco and even less excited when they asked you to start training in the meat department, but I'm glad you did it anyway. You even admitted to me the other day that you are enjoying it :). I know you are still tired a lot and don't always enjoy the hours, but I'm grateful for your work ethic and your desire to support your family no mater what. I married a great man and I want you to know that I know it. I love you, thanks for everything.

2 comments:

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

Chad in a supervisor position... no surprised. Good for you guys! You deserve nothing less than wonderful.

As for Casey's story on Adam and Eve, sure it may be off a bit on the facts, but it makes up in style!

The Gearharts said...

What a nice post for Chad...you guys both have impressed us at what hard working, happy people you are. It seems like whatever life throws your way you take it on and do even better than any of us would do.