Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas tree

This is getting posted a little late, but here it is....
We have hung the stockings
And finally got our tree. Chad wanted to wait because he says the tree is always dead by Christmas, but I didn't want to wait. Life was busy so we were a week behind my schedule but we got it! I can't wait for Casey to get older so he can be so embarrassed of the pic below. He will learn the consequences of messing around in a picture...it is forever captured!
We had fun pulling out all the ornaments.
Aiden had fun hanging them on his finger.

After getting a load of ornaments from my friend for my birthday and starting off my new theme I went after Christmas shopping last year to add upon it. I love our tree, I need to get a few more ornaments this year, but It is looking just as I was hoping.
Finally on our 10th Christmas together we have a star for the top of our tree. I loved this one and thought it went well with the look I was going for.
I debated this buy. Even on Clearance it was a little more than I was looking to spend, but I broke down in the end and got him. I'm so glad I did. I think he adds so much.
And this year for my birthday (from the same friend) I got this supper cute advent calendar.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas !!

No comments: