Monday, December 14, 2009

Where we ate

While we were in Sacramento one of my siblings wanted to go to a restaurant featured on the food network show "Diners ,Drive-in and Dives" This restaurant is called "Squeeze In" and they are famous for their burger. They put a handful of cheese on your cheeseburger and it oozes out and fries on the griddle with the burger. I split one with my dad. I was unsure about all that cheese, but it was so yummy! I folded it back into the burger and it added such a great taste.
Here is picture of a picture of Guy Fieri the host of "Diners Drive-in and Dives" when he was there.

When you walk into this place there is a counter with 12 seats and that is it. You have to talk over the people at the counter to place your order and the cooking area is about twice that big. They have seating outside in the back. The line is always out the door. I don't know how they fit a camera crew in there.

Another night we went out for our grown up meal. We went to an Italian place that was good/OK. I loved the bread they served you while you waited. I got Raviolis with a creamy pesto sauce. The raviolis were nothing to shout about, but the sauce was great. I ordered my favorite for dessert, creme brule. They bruled it right at the table! It was so cool, all the times I've had it they have never done that! It smelled so good.



No comments: